Not yet another vintage watch! A true piece of history - 1MChZ Shturmanskie that was the first-ever watch in space worn by Yuri Gagarin during the first manned space flight on April 12th, 1961. You can learn more about this important watch in our article here.
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-piece chrome-plated case with stainless steel snap-on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding movement with sweep seconds
- 15 Jewels
- 18000 A/h
- Original dial in excellent condition
- All original luminous numerals (radium)
- All original hands with radium lume. The minute hand is partially relumed.
- The watch on a bespoke leather strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions