Take a close look at this very rare watch! It was made especially for export and wasn't sold on the domestic Soviet market. Still, it was very sought after, because export watches were considered to be built with even higher quality. So through back-channels, some of these timepieces made their way back into the Soviet Union. The markers and hands are luminous, the dial has a rich black color and the red tips on the hands give the watch a very unique and attractive appearance. If you are looking for a prestigious, beautiful and rare Chronograph, this watch might just be exactly what you should consider.
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-piece chrome-plated case with stainless steel snap-on case back
- 2 flat chronograph pushers
- 37mm (without crown) / 46mm (lug-to-lug) / 18mm (between lugs)
- 3017 manual winding movement based on Venus 150
- Column wheel
- 19 Jewels
- 2 registers (60 seconds & 45 minutes)
- Applied hour markers
- Black dial, lumed hands with red tips (hour & minute)
- The watch on a handcrafted leather strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions