This is a really very special and definitely one of the rarest Soviet chronographs. This timepiece is the first type of the 3017 chronograph series. It was introduced in 1959 and is one of the rarest executions today. During the production period, the 3017 were made only in small quantities and strictly for professional use. In other words, this watch was never designed for civilians and only professional military pilots and cosmonauts received this type of watch. The rhombus-shaped 1MChZ-stamp (First Moscow Watch Factory, later renamed Poljot) on the movement confirms, that the watch is a very early model. The beautiful dial with Arabic numerals is considered as one of the best-looking designs in the world of Soviet Horology or maybe even horology in general.
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-piece chrome-plated case with 2 flat pushers
- Snap-on stainless steel case back
- Satin and high-polished finishing
- 37mm (without crown) / 46mm (lug-to-lug) / 18mm (between lugs)
- Untouched condition
- Column wheel chronograph movement (based on Venus design)
- 19 Jewels
- 18,000 bpH
- Excellent untouched condition
- 2 subdials (60 seconds and 45 minutes counters)
- Gilt Arabic numerals and black printed scale
- Golden pencil hour and minute hands, blue chronograph hand
- The watch on a handcrafted calfskin strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions