This beautiful watch was designed in 1956. It carries the caliber 2415.a inside which was the first ever Soviet automatic watch caliber. This movement was built as a modular upgrade to the existing 2409 and it is a Soviet unique design without any Swiss influence. The first watches housing this movement had the name "Rodina" on their dial, which translates to "Motherland". Rodina watches proved to be very reliable and therefore the caliber 2415.a also got used in other watch models till the second part of the 1960s when a new automatic caliber from Poljot took its position and production ended. This watch is the most prestigious type of Rodina, cased in massive 14k gold, only a few of these were made and they are regarded as super rare. Don't miss your chance to secure this special watch!
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k yellow gold case with snap-on back
- High-polished finishing
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Curved lugs, fixed bars
- Caliber 2415.a
- Automatic movement
- 22 Jewels
- Serviced and in good overall condition
- Raised golden hour markers
- Golden Arabic numerals at the 12 and 6 position
- Golden hands
- Seconds hand with red arrow tip
- The watch on an 18 mm leather strap (fixed bars!)
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions