This particular 1970 Poljot Automatic in solid 14k rose gold was designed as the flagship product of its era and usually was given as a gift to important figures of the time. It houses the caliber 2616.2n, which was the most modern movement in the early 70's when the watch was built. Because of its good performance, it stayed in production till the end of Poljot manufacturing. These dress watches are very rare today since they were produced in very small quantities. The beautiful solid 14k rose gold case has a nice color and fits comfortably on the wrist. This is a real premium piece of Soviet Watchmaking.
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k rose gold case
- Snap-on case back
- High-polished finishing
- 36mm (without crown) / 44mm (lug-to-lug) / 18mm (between lugs)
- Caliber 2616.2n
- Fully serviced automatic movement
- 23 Jewels
- Date function
- Brown/red dial
- Applied golden hour markers
- Golden hands
- White seconds track with luminous markers
- The watch on a handcrafted leather strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions