This ultra-rare and historically important Vostok Amphibia is considered by collectors to be the first Soviet diver watch available commercially. This particular piece is notable for its very first execution with Cyrillic dial, Cyrillic caseback, and aluminum rotating bezel. Designed to be waterproof at the depth of 200 m, the watch also features screw-down waterproof crown. Beautiful, rare, and extremely charismatic.
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-piece chrome-plated case with stainless steel compressor case back
- Swivel lugs
- 38 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Original aluminum bezel
- Cal.2209 manual winding movement
- 18 Jewels
- 18000 A/h and 38 hours of power reserve
- Original dial in excellent condition
- All original lume
- All original luminous hands
- The watch on a generic nato strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions