Take a close look at this special edition of the 3133 Chronograph with a red star on the dial. This rare version was produced at the end of the Soviet Union. The big case (38mm) has two crowns and two pushers. The crown on the left is used to operate the beautiful inner rotating bezel, while the other operates the time and date setting function. If you are in the market for a tough Chronograph with a rich history and a special red star dial then this could be a perfect fit! Just make sure to grab it, before somebody else does!
Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Rare full stainless steel case with stainless steel case back (with a screw-down compression ring)
- 2 pushers and 2 crowns (the crown at 12 o'clock operates the rotating bezel)
- 38mm (without crown) / 46mm (lug-to-lug) / 18mm (between lugs)
- High-polished, satin, and "sunburst" finishing
- Untouched original condition showing minor traces of use
- 3133 manual-winding movement based on Valjoux 7734
- Cam-switched chronograph
- 23 Jewels, 21600 A/h
- Date function with quick-set
- Fully-serviced in October 2018
- Original slate-grey dial with a big red star at 12 o'clock, additional signatures under sub-dials.
- Inner rotating telemeter bezel
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock and 30-min counter's sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Date window
- The watch on an 18 mm handcrafted calfskin strap
- Our warranty certificate, invoice, and our terms & conditions